Merry Christmas!

Pics
So, on the night before Christmas Eve, we got skunked. It was warm, so the windows were open. We noticed the smell, the skunk sprayed right below the window. My family and me agreed to go to a restaurant, because it smelled so bad. We went to a restaurant thats claim to fame was biscuits and meat. I’m a gluten free vegetarian. 🤣 It had massive signs saying don’t come near the restaurants if you are allergic to peanuts. We walked in, and there was these massive barrels filled with peanuts.:eek:It had blaringly loud music, and it was very country style. We were DYING! We were laughing so hard we couldn’t speak! After we ordered a salad, we went back to the house. The smell had tripled. My little brothers grabbed toilet spray, and started spraying it all over the house. That only made it worse. At that point we were covering our noses and could not stop laughing. The next day, we scrubbed the house until it didn’t smell, and that is our favorite Christmas story. (This took a while to type, sorry.)
Was it Texas Roadhouse by chance? I freaking LOVE that place lmfao

Back
Top Bottom