message for the ferret

She's sounds like she was lovely. Sorry for you loss, little critters can leave big holes in our hearts. :(
Ellie has 2 sebaceous cists, but she shows no signs of slowing down. She can still put the 5 month old Aussie pup in his place before you can blink!
Here's to Allie, a ferret and family.

She's sounds like she was lovely. Sorry for you loss, little critters can leave big holes in our hearts.
sad.png

Ellie has 2 sebaceous cists, but she shows no signs of slowing down. She can still put the 5 month old Aussie pup in his place before you can blink!
Here's to Allie, a ferret and family.

thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and compassion. A ferret may be small, but they sure leave a huge hole when you lose them. Your pictures are lovely.

I jinxed myself!!! I can't find Ellie any where! Anyone got a ferret finding trick? Absolutely the worst part is she may be outside....... :'(
Please cross your fingers for me, she's my baby. One of many but my baby.

I jinxed myself!!! I can't find Ellie any where! Anyone got a ferret finding trick? Absolutely the worst part is she may be outside....... :'(
Please cross your fingers for me, she's my baby. One of many but my baby.
praying for you and her. Think of 10 places Ellie can't possibly be, and look there. She most likely is in your house, inside furniture, in a box, behind something, in the back of a cupboard, in your walls. We had one get in the walls, and get her head stuck in between pipes. Our cat actually found her, and I was able to reach in and lift the ferret up to free her. Listen carefully for ferret sounds. Lay out food, see if she eats any. Stupid question, but did you check her cage? Our first ferret would put herself up, and we'd look everywhere for her without checking her cage. Thoroughly shake out all laundry before putting it in the machines. Check your dishwasher before closing it. Good luck

I checked her cage. I've lost her there before.
I will continue my search, I really hope she's in a wall or somewhere crazy. I will also set a live trap out side (a few). Thank you for you're ideas so very much.

praying for you and her. Think of 10 places Ellie can't possibly be, and look there.

Bandit somehow crawled into our heating ducts in the floor one time! Look every where. If I was closer I'd send my dog over to "find the baby." That's how we found Bandit and Taz many of the times we lost them. Kitchen cabinets were another favorite hiding spot that I would over look a lot. Laundry baskets too!

Back
Top Bottom