Metzer Surprise?

You lucky duck-lady! Landing a goose. If you havent found a taker, and are near Maine at all- I will take you sweet goose! Tried to order Welshes and Appleyards and resulted in losses in shipping and credits too...(not Metzer) Never so lucky to get an extra goose tho. Enjoy :D
Sorta crying, I LOVE Maine (biannual visitor and Maine Conservation Corps Alumni) and wish I was there 😭 but am in Wyoming! “Goostavo” has very, very much grown on my heart and has one heck of a personality 💕

Sorry to hear about your losses though! I’ve heard quite a bit of issues with babes making it during shipping out to Maine recently. I’ve had a few losses with Metzers but it was never my entire order and mostly due to cold weather 😭

Attachments

• IMG_8517.jpeg
    IMG_8517.jpeg
    481.7 KB · Views: 4
Sorta crying, I LOVE Maine (biannual visitor and Maine Conservation Corps Alumni) and wish I was there 😭 but am in Wyoming! “Goostavo” has very, very much grown on my heart and has one heck of a personality 💕

Sorry to hear about your losses though! I’ve heard quite a bit of issues with babes making it during shipping out to Maine recently. I’ve had a few losses with Metzers but it was never my entire order and mostly due to cold weather 😭
Such a beautiful baby goose!!!!

weird metzer is one if not the best hatchery. oh well hopefully theyll send you another for free
I still have nothing but good things to say about Metzer! I got all the babes I ordered and they think it was just a packaging error either in their shipping department or an escapee at the post office ☺️

He’s happy, hungry (bottomless pit 🤣), and growing like a weed!

Attachments

• IMG_9560.jpeg
    IMG_9560.jpeg
    615.7 KB · Views: 2
I still have nothing but good things to say about Metzer! I got all the babes I ordered and they think it was just a packaging error either in their shipping department or an escapee at the post office ☺️

He’s happy, hungry (bottomless pit 🤣), and growing like a weed!
I totally agree and they are all beautiful!!!!

Back
Top Bottom