Meyer Chick Sale - 25 for $25 Today Only

TipsyDog

Songster
10 Years
May 14, 2009
Aregua, Paraguay
I just received an e-mail from Meyer Hatchery that they are having a sale today only. 25 assorted chicks for $25. Thought I would pass it on incase someone is interested. I wish I had room for more! I've ordered from them and I was very happy, but I never ordered this variety, so I can't vouch for exactly what you'll get.

It's been raining for days here in Ohio and we are ready to bring the sunshine back! To brighten the day, our All Pullet Rainbow assortments are on special for just $25. That's 25 female chicks for just $25! Place your order by 2 p.m. EST - TODAY - to take advantage of this sunny sale. Orders by phone only. Call 1-888-568-9755 to order now. Valid for 5/18/10 only.

25 Females for $25
All Pullet Rainbow Pack
A must have for those looking for a wide variety in their flock! Not only will you receive a rainbow of all female chicks, but the eggs they produce will amaze your friends and neighbors. This assortment includes some of our more sought after and popular chicks. Breeds will range from heavy brown egg layers, white egg layers, tinted egg layers, rare, and fancy breeds. You'll get a minimum of 5 different breeds - guaranteed! Assortment is hatchery choice. Sold in lots of 25.

25 female chick for $25
Savings of $19

OH, I got that e-mail too, but I am maxed out on my chicken numbers right now......I love that hatchery! I'm just an hour away, so I drive there and pick up small orders.....it's a great place. They've got a nice store too. Very clean.

I got the e-mail too - I live an hour away and go down to pick up chicks. Getting a few June 1st. They do have a great store and are really nice people.

Wow! That's an awesome deal, especially since they're sexed pullets! I don't get their e-mail since I've never actually ordered from them, but I wonder if I could still call and get the deal?

No room
hit.gif

Quote:
They've been so nice. And they have (knock on wood) never messed up on the sex of the birds I've wanted either. This year I picked up four GLW, one Speckled Sussex, two buff orps, and a barred rock....all as healthy as can be. They're growing into some beautiful birds too. I tried incubation, but I prefer to just pick up nice, fluffy healthy chicks, and knowing they're pullets if I want pullets.....

I'm calling them and "all representatives are busy." It's probably from you posting this and all us BYCers going crazy.
lol.png
Shame on you! I in NO WAY need more chicks, but this is too good to pass up!

ETA: They're sold out! I guess that's better for me after all.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom