Meyer Chick Sale - 25 for $25 Today Only

This is too funny! Yall are killing me!
gig.gif

Blessing

barnie.gif
Why must you have such great bargains!!!!
barnie.gif

th.gif
I ordered 25. Had to. Just... couldn't... help... it...

They will make me feel better after the Coon attack last week. Fuzzy peepers always make you smile.

Omg! U guys are too funny, and I think showing me what's in store for me... I have plenty of room, but already have 36 chicks (purchased at myer who is like 20 mins from my house!).... I just worry about who is gonna take care of these things when I have to leave over night for a horse show or other event....??? I mean, I don't want to trust my babies to just anyone! I have 10 empty stalls in one of my barns.... God I hope they aren't all full of chickens in a few years.... Lol!

I'm in the planning stages right now to build another coop. Bigger.... stronger.... BIGGER...

I've got my eye on the Meyers Golden Buffs to fill that coop with. I hope to start clearing land (about 5 trees to take down) next month and figuring out how big my coop/run will be. But first to get those trees down, cut and stacked for firewood....

thumbsup.gif

Heck.. do like I did and turn your horse barn into a chicken/pig barn sometimes I miss my horses but at least now I don't have to put up hay! Yeah!!!
celebrate.gif
Plus DH built 2 new brooder houses and working on a third as well as a turkey house. Oh and 80 something pekin ducks coming out of the bator so I guess a duck house is in the works as well. Ummmm do they kinda take over....yep and I'm loving it.
love.gif

Got my chicks today! PO called at 6:15 this morning. When I got there the ladies picked up the box and asked "Can we see? Please!" Opened the box and all 26 were alive and peeping.

16143_june_2010_005.jpg
16143_june_2010_007.jpg

They are so sweet and fluffy!
love.gif

I'm so jealous! Keep us updated on their progress. I really like Meyers and I've gotten strong, healthy chicks from them. I see a brown leghorn in there
big_smile.png

WHY does Meyer's keep tormenting me? I haven't started the new coop yet and they just sent me another e-mail special.
barnie.gif

Have we got a deal for you...To celebrate 25 successful years of business we are extending our appreciation to you, our loyal customers! Get 25 assorted female chicks for just a buck each! Call now to reserve yours 1-888-568-9755. Offer valid for the following hatch dates only: 6/14/10 and 6/21/10.

Join us tomorrow for our 25th Anniversary Open House! See details below. Can't make it? Celebrate by saving 15% on your entire merchandise order Saturday & Sunday ONLY or Purchase our Rainbow Pullet Pack 25 assorted female chicks for just $25!

I REALLY wish I could order some! Maybe some of you guys have room?

Back
Top Bottom