Meyer Hatchery 25th Anniversary Open House

Quote:
Keep an eye out for specials. We'll notify you by email, if you're on our mailing list, and also on our website if we have any specials for our out of town loyal customers!

Sweet thanks, I am on your mailing list.

The 25th Anniversary savings begin....
lol.png

Sale on our All Pullet Rainbow Packs: 25 female chicks for just $25!
A must have for those looking for a wide variety in their flock! Not only will you receive a rainbow of all female chicks, but the eggs they produce will amaze your friends and neighbors. This assortment includes some of our more sought after and popular chicks. Breeds will range from heavy brown egg layers, white egg layers, tinted egg layers, rare, and fancy breeds. You'll get a minimum of 5 different breeds - guaranteed! Assortment is hatchery choice. Sold in lots of 25.

Sale valid for 6/7/10, 6/14/10, and 6/21/10 hatch dates ONLY. Standard shipping charges apply. Offer not valid for Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada. Available while supply lasts.

Happy Anniversary!!!!

I ordered my 25 rainbow pullets last week. They should be shipped today and delivered within the next day or two. I wish I lived closer so that I could come to the celebration!!!

Quote:
Saturday & Sunday ONLY - 15% Off your entire merchandise order. Use promotional code: 25YEARS during the checkout process! Also, take advantage of our spectactular chick sale going on now. 25 assorted female chicks for just $25 + shipping!

Back
Top Bottom