Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

They had everything available for at least some dates when I checked on the day they opened up 2013 orders, so I guess it depends on what time of year you're wanting to get chicks next year.

Golden Cuckoo or Cuckoo Maran but I'd prefer the golden, dorking, BLRW, Sumatra and my hubby wants a Egyptian fayoumis, blk and buff silkies. Some of the breeds are available but males only and we will already have 2 roosters and I didn't even want any to begin with. Oh and I want a blk copper maran
Golden Cuckoo is on my list for next year for sure. I have a Dorking ordered for pick up in August.

I have a dozen BLRW eggs in the incubator due to hatch June 25th. If I have a good hatch and I can determine sex fairly quickly, I'd be glad to sell you one. I also have some Black Copper Marans eggs due that same day. Not as many, but if you're interested I'll try to remember to PM you once they hatch. They are a very dark brown.

Good news! Or GREAT news! The Wheaten Ameraucana that looked not to last through the evening yesterday, which made it through the night and looked a bit better this morning ... is now walking around almost normally. Still a bit shakey, but I haven't seen her face down all day and her eyes are open and bright. Not ready to move in with the other chicks that came home with her, but a definite step in the right direction. I am so, SO happy. Was really looking forward to a Wheaten Ameraucana!

Keep your fingers crossed!

Good news! Or GREAT news! The Wheaten Ameraucana that looked not to last through the evening yesterday, which made it through the night and looked a bit better this morning ... is now walking around almost normally. Still a bit shakey, but I haven't seen her face down all day and her eyes are open and bright. Not ready to move in with the other chicks that came home with her, but a definite step in the right direction. I am so, SO happy. Was really looking forward to a Wheaten Ameraucana!

wee.gif
Any pics?

wee.gif
Any pics?
I've been trying to upload pics for you, but they never upload totally. Don't know what the problem is. In the meantime I had a 2 week old Basque die. For no apparent reason. Have no idea what is going on this week. I've never had a chick die except for a less than 12 hour old Sultan from MH until this week. Now I have 2 dead. Ugh.

Golden Cuckoo is on my list for next year for sure. I have a Dorking ordered for pick up in August.

I have a dozen BLRW eggs in the incubator due to hatch June 25th. If I have a good hatch and I can determine sex fairly quickly, I'd be glad to sell you one. I also have some Black Copper Marans eggs due that same day. Not as many, but if you're interested I'll try to remember to PM you once they hatch. They are a very dark brown.

What sex is the dorking & what else are you getting? I think I found someone down the street from where I work with BLRWs and he may have some for sale! Thank you very much for the offer, I will let you know what happens. How is the wheaten doing?

LOL! We ordered a couple assorted silkies trying to get a white! We don't have a single white bird. The closest we have is our Meyer polish splash that is 3 weeks old. 

Lol we have plenty of white. Now black is a dif story only black we will have is the frizzle we ordered and the lacing on a few other birds. 2 of my 3 ducks are darker so it evens out. How are the polish doing? I'm excited to get ours

Back
Top Bottom