Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

I am afraid that I will get myself in a heap of trouble if I keep checking their website.  I have already thought about adding a couple more to my order.  I wonder if I can hide them from the hubby...;)

If only I could get away with more chickens. xD Unfortunately I have a mother who gets scary when she's angry so... xD

We all wonder that :lol:

I added two to my order coming next week. Didn't tell hubby. Gonna see if he notices then say "they must have included some extras". Ha ha ha. He will never know.
1f61d.png

Ok so I just placed my order!! I got 2 of each, to hopeful get a hen of each. I'll have to get rid if any roosters I wind up with out of my "funny" babies! I ordered (I have NO clue how to spell it!) Mille Fluer Bearded d'ulles, white crested black polish bantam, and molted Cochin bantam. My bator should hatch around March13th, & my Meyers babies are supposed to arrive March 18th or 20th.

Ok so I just placed my order!! I got 2 of each, to hopeful get a hen of each. I'll have to get rid if any roosters I wind up with out of my "funny" babies! I ordered (I have NO clue how to spell it!) Mille Fluer Bearded d'ulles, white crested black polish bantam, and molted Cochin bantam. My bator should hatch around March13th, & my Meyers babies are supposed to arrive March 18th or 20th.
Fun! We have a D'Uccle (pronounced Dew Clay for those wondering), a Polish, and a Cochin but the last two are LF. We have 4 frizzle bantam cochin chicks and hope to hatch a Mille Fleur Cochin bantam in 3 weeks.
Our polish is the most skittish but we didn't hold her much when she was a chick because she was one of 18 that kept dropping dead so we were trying not to get attached.

I'm so excited!! Can't wait! I'm going to have chicks coming out of the wood work in a few weeks!! Lol My turkey is building her clutch right now too, so I will be placing some Buff Orpington hatching eggs under her soon so she can raise them for me. Lol can't wait to get turkey poults! I've never seen any in person, and watching her raise baby chickens will be hilarious!!!!

Fun! We have a D'Uccle (pronounced Dew Clay for those wondering), a Polish, and a Cochin but the last two are LF. We have 4 frizzle bantam cochin chicks and hope to hatch a Mille Fleur Cochin bantam in 3 weeks.
Our polish is the most skittish but we didn't hold her much when she was a chick because she was one of 18 that kept dropping dead so we were trying not to get attached.
I always wondered how to pronounce it :)

I'm so excited!! Can't wait! I'm going to have chicks coming out of the wood work in a few weeks!! Lol My turkey is building her clutch right now too, so I will be placing some Buff Orpington hatching eggs under her soon so she can raise them for me. Lol can't wait to get turkey poults! I've never seen any in person, and watching her raise baby chickens will be hilarious!!!!
Wow, you have to get pics of that. I didn't know turkeys would raise chicks!

Back
Top Bottom