Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

I ordered my skelter the other day and for those of you that might be interested in ordering two of them, I wanted to share this. I had my one skelter in my basket and my $10 coupon applied. Then I went back to show my husband the picture of it and I accidentally ordered another one. When it put the second one in my basket, it automatically applied ANOTHER $10 OFF to my order! I wanted to leave that one in there too, but I talked myself out of it
roll.png

Just wanted to share! I love a bargain!!

I keep wishing I could get a skelter. It would be so pretty to have on the counter! But we have three very naughty cats that don't stay off of the counter, and I can just picture it being their new favorite toy. "Hey look! If I push the egg on the bottom off, the rest roll off!" That would be such a mess to clean up. :lol:

We lost all the chicks we were worried about plus the all black polish(?). The polish was an accident. I'm sorry to hear about that one though, I really wanted to see it feather in. :(
I didn't see bantam EE or rare breed assortment available for this week so I asked them to replace them with EEs.

We lost all the chicks we were worried about plus the all black polish(?). The polish was an accident. I'm sorry to hear about that one though, I really wanted to see it feather in. :(
I didn't see bantam EE or rare breed assortment available for this week so I asked them to replace them with EEs. 

1f622.png
. So sorry to hear that.

Oh no! So sorry to hear that.
sad.png

I had to cancel my Meyer order cause I didn't think about the minimum 15 chick thing. They said they would not have actually sent it that way and didn't know why the computer allowed the 6 bantams order to even go through. :( So I'm headed to a swap today to see what I can find. I already have a lady holding a 6 month old Sultan pullet for me! Yay!!!

I keep wishing I could get a skelter. It would be so pretty to have on the counter! But we have three very naughty cats that don't stay off of the counter, and I can just picture it being their new favorite toy. "Hey look! If I push the egg on the bottom off, the rest roll off!" That would be such a mess to clean up.
lol.png
Yeah naughty cats vs egg skelter = cats win!
big_smile.png

Oh no, how many did you lose? So sorry to hear. I was curious to see what the black polish would look like too. EE's are great but it is so upsetting to lose even one.

I had to cancel my Meyer order cause I didn't think about the minimum 15 chick thing. They said they would not have actually sent it that way and didn't know why the computer allowed the 6 bantams order to even go through.
sad.png
So I'm headed to a swap today to see what I can find. I already have a lady holding a 6 month old Sultan pullet for me! Yay!!!
Sorry, must be frustrating. That's neat that you're already arranging to get more so fast.

Back
Top Bottom