Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Here are some of the others.

BCM

Welsomers

Black silkie

Egyptian fayoumis

Leghorn

White silkie

Can eny one help me I receved my order from meyer and i have identified most of them out of all I ordered I did not have any white chicks. But 2 were in the box. My options are blue / splash amarucana, or Easter egger. What one is this?

I know that the Easter eggers have green legs and the Amarucanas have gray. But this has pale yellow.... Both white chicks appear to have pea combs.

Here is the other one.

Doesn't look like an ameraucana or an easter egger to me. Could this one be your meal maker?
That's what I thought at first but the label under the lid of the box listed the meal maker as a RIR. And one of the red chicks that I figured was an Easter egger is perfect coloring for a RIR..

No fair! My meal maker was a mystery for the longest time!

Doesn't look like an ameraucana or an easter egger to me. Could this one be your meal maker?
That's what I thought at first but the label under the lid of the box listed the meal maker as a RIR. And one of the red chicks that I figured was an Easter egger is perfect coloring for a RIR..

When I got mine UT just said meal maker
But it didn't survive

This is how it looked. But I know others have not had that. I think they did it just to keep them selfs organized. It's got to be hard to keep all these orders from getting all mixed up!

Last edited:
when they are that young it hard to tell short of a filpping dna blood test But who knows only time will tell

I noticed on the lighter one that it's wing feathers that are popping out I'm seeing some gray blue spots. So maybe a light splash? I asked at meyer and the lady said. That she did not think the EE flock had the blue gene but she was not sure. Has anyone had an EE from meyer feather out splash?

Back
Top Bottom