Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Got my chicks last Fri., born on the 30th. They arrived safe and sound. Here are their pics taken Sunday.
I hope I have them identified correctly. Used internet pics to help with ids.
OMG soo cute i can't wait to get mine
love.gif

Got my chicks last Fri., born on the 30th. They arrived safe and sound. Here are their pics taken Sunday.
Beautiful chicks and pics, I love how you set them up!!

Oops sorry for the double post.

Since I'm here I'll update:
Need to get pictures but we're working on the landscaping on the outside of the run and I made a little garden area there. Next step is to figure out how to keep the chickens off the garden. We're making a new door to the run too. Pictures soon!

I hope everyone and their new chicks are doing well and of course all the grown chickens too!

Last edited:
I thought I'd post current pics of my BLRWs, they are 6 weeks old. It looks like both splashes are cockerals and I have three pullets.
Splash #1

Splash #2

Black

Blue #1

Blue #2

I'm excited to see how they will feather out with their adult feathers. I really hope that the blue with lots of red ticking will even out with better lacing but we shall see.

Last edited:
I thought I'd post current pics of my BLRWs, they are 6 weeks old. It looks like both splashes are cockerals and I have three pullets.
Splash #1

Splash #2

Black

Blue #1

Blue #2

I'm excited to see how they will feather out with their adult feathers. I really hope that the blue with lots of red ticking will even out with better lacing but we shall see.
wow
ep.gif
they are all so pretty they look like they where hand painted that is so cool
love.gif

Adorable... and I have to remember that for next time I have new chicks. I imagine it would only work the first few days

Since I'm here I'll update:
Need to get pictures but we're working on the landscaping on the outside of the run and I made a little garden area there. Next step is to figure out how to keep the chickens off the garden. We're making a new door to the run too. Pictures soon!

I hope everyone and their new chicks are doing well and of course all the grown chickens too!

It must be nice and quiet there now with all the workers gone! Can't wait to see the pics.
Worried about one of my EE's... way to friendly. Jumps in my hand as soon as I put it in there... boy?

Splash #1

Splash #2

Black

Blue #1

Blue #2

So pretty. I can't believe they're 6 weeks... they look much older. Were they from Meyer? I forget.

Hey, you're right. I thought they were the same thing. This is my first chicken experience, so I need all the help I can get! Thanx

are you sure they are 6 weeks? my test birds are 10 weeks and not feathered out no where near that well

Yes, I am sure. Their hatch/ship date from Meyer was March 24th. I also have 18 CornishX broilers left from the same shipment, I would be in BIG trouble if they were 10 weeks already! They are very well feathered, I don't know if its the quality feed I'm feeding or the fact that they've been outside since day 4. I don't keep chicks in the house, I have a grow out coop to raise babies in.

Back
Top Bottom