Meyer Hatchery

I received an order of 15 chicks from Meyers on May 3 this spring. One died, but it was no fault of Meyers. The others are hale and hearty and I intend on using Meyer again in the future.

I placed my first ever chick order thru them. I received them yesterday.

All females; 2 Barred Rocks, 2 Partridge Rocks and 2 Golden Buffs.

I wasn't sure what to expect but they were well packed and had a warm pack with them. All arrived fine.
I ordered over the phone and the lady that took my order was very nice and answered all my questions.
I would order from them again.

(I am having an issue with 1 of the Partridge Rocks - she's pecking the eyes of the other chicks to the point some of them have eyes crusted shut.
Needless to say I had to separate her. Although I can hardly blame Meyers for that.)

So far my experience with them has been very good. Communication about my order was great and when I called them the folks I talked to on the phone were very friendly. My chicks arrived this month healthy and happy, well packed for a small order.

I liked what I saw when my order came .............regretfully they forgot the export papers and I had to leave them ? really sad , It took two years of research and in the end I have nothing ...........but the chicks looked really great , just I won't have them ....................hope someone took them instead of them dieing where I left them

Great hatchery.
smile.png
. I just placed my second order from them. I would recommend calling them instead of ordering online because they can give you the exact number of chicks they have available for a particular hatch day

Back
Top Bottom