meyer rainbow pullet assortment

wildriverswolf90

Songster
8 Years
Aug 4, 2011
polk county, NC
I am thinking of ordering the rainbow pullet assortment from meyer. I have never dealt with Meyer before and was wondering if anyone had ordered this assortment and if they got a good range of breeds. It doesn't exactly describe what breeds it includes, except the more popular ones. I am hoping it would be a good mix of different colored egg layers. Please let me know what you have received from this assortment. Or what assortments you have been most pleased with.

they are supposed to give you 5 breeds, they will give you most likely the birds they have on hand, to find that out go to meyerhatchery.com and the go to the page available now, and you can click on a bird and it will state whether those birds are in or not, you can also call and ask.

You can allways put a note in when ordering saying you want a good mix of different colored eggs.
Let us know what you get in your assortment.

Last edited:
that is nice, rainbows would have been good egg layers, sometimes rare breeds are pretty but not the best layer. I ordered welsummers because they have really dark eggs, but their lay rate is not great, and your darkest egg is in the begining of an egg laying cycle. same for marans.

Back
Top Bottom