Meyer's "make a meal" mystery chick

Pics
I'd love to see pics of your BBS Orps when they come too. I plan on getting some soon, hopefully next year.
Yes i will share a pic of them! Im excited to see which colors i will get. I ordered 3, so would love one of each, but im sure thats wishful thinking haha.

Ok, thanks! Yeah, probably. Well, as long as you don't get all black or all splash you'll be able to breed all 3 colors.
Although, if you got all pullets that's not possible :gig
Did you get SR or sexed pullets?
All sexed pullets! The last batch of 5 chicks from them were all sexed too, but the lavender orp looks to be a baby roo.

Awwwwww!!! They're so adorable! I love the EEs, they're too cute. The BBS Orps are gorgeous. You'll have some nice color variation I bet.
Yeah! I think so too! Even tho they are all blue i think i will be able to tell them all apart pretty well! Cant wait to see how the little white ee turns out. I bet it ends up with a little tan color. She has some very light color on her back
4495E46D-09DD-41AF-A21F-39FA3C372407.jpeg

Yes i will share a pic of them! Im excited to see which colors i will get. I ordered 3, so would love one of each, but im sure thats wishful thinking haha.
Ok, thanks! Yeah, probably. Well, as long as you don't get all black or all splash you'll be able to breed all 3 colors.
Although, if you got all pullets that's not possible :gig
Did you get SR or sexed pullets?

Back
Top Bottom