Meyer's "make a meal" mystery chick

Oh wow thats awesome! We are in north idaho. Yours are adorable! I have some from meyer from 2 weeks ago. And also have a little black ameraucana! I love their cheeks!

Did your Ameraucana look like mine does when you got her? I am wondering which color she'll be. It says blue black splash. I'd love to see yours now if you have a pic? (I know, that's like asking if someone is breathing)

Did your Ameraucana look like mine does when you got her? I am wondering which color she'll be. It says blue black splash. I'd love to see yours now if you have a pic? (I know, that's like asking if someone is breathing)
30FB67A5-87C2-4552-A6D4-EDDAB4F544F9.jpeg
121E9E3C-6251-42AE-AE42-63186D04B051.jpeg
D51FE46A-CF8C-4468-9670-7C50598AB05E.jpeg

I'd love to see pics of your BBS Orps when they come too. I plan on getting some soon, hopefully next year.
Yes i will share a pic of them! Im excited to see which colors i will get. I ordered 3, so would love one of each, but im sure thats wishful thinking haha.

Yes i will share a pic of them! Im excited to see which colors i will get. I ordered 3, so would love one of each, but im sure thats wishful thinking haha.
Ok, thanks! Yeah, probably. Well, as long as you don't get all black or all splash you'll be able to breed all 3 colors.
Although, if you got all pullets that's not possible :gig
Did you get SR or sexed pullets?

Ok, thanks! Yeah, probably. Well, as long as you don't get all black or all splash you'll be able to breed all 3 colors.
Although, if you got all pullets that's not possible :gig
Did you get SR or sexed pullets?
All sexed pullets! The last batch of 5 chicks from them were all sexed too, but the lavender orp looks to be a baby roo.

Back
Top Bottom