Miami, FL Need to rehome 3 roosters

Elvira24

Hatching
May 5, 2023
Hello, I have three roosters located in my backyard in Miami, FL. They are a year old, and I believe they are American Game Bantam roosters. They need to be re-home because they fight with each other to death, to the point where one of them has a blind eye, and I have to keep two safe in separate cages and one out. I am getting exhausted of taking care of them, and it hurts me to see them inside of these cages. Unfortunately, I live in Miami, where there is no rescue or sanctuaries to go to, and I don't want them to be killed or consumed; I want them to be with families who are willing to take care of them. They will be adopted for free. Please provide them a happy, no-kill, forever home they deserve. If anyone is interested in them, please let me know since I have no other option left.

Attachments

• Charles.jpg
    Charles.jpg
    857.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Henny.jpg
    Henny.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Nafiti.jpg
    Nafiti.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 8
Do you have any more roosters available I would love to have them,i can come pick them up
Hi Jhoffman,
I am not sure if you are able to catch roosters or know how to do it, but we have a bunch of roosters and chickens in our complex. The HOA is open to given them all up for free lol. Some of them are really big. We are located in Kendall, if you are interested, please let me know and I will put you in contact with them.

Back
Top Bottom