Mice again

This is interesting - seems like the sound does not work - but peppermint does....

I have used this and it seemed to work but getting the oil is less expensive. The mint smell from the Mouse Magic repellent almost gives you a head ache if you put it in your bedroom at first, it is so strong, but it wears off within hours, it seems.

https://www.amazon.com/Bonid-Mouse-Magic-12-Pack/dp/B07JYC54BQ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=XCMFB6NB81NG&dchild=1&keywords=mouse+magic+repellent&qid=1616560199&sprefix=mouse+magic+,aps,249&sr=8-6

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VPNRDBK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Before mine finally decided they didn't want to be in my house anymore...I was going to put mint oil in a diffuser. I thought maybe that would drive them say. Some oils are bad for cats so you might want to check on that.

I'm going to step out on a limb and say you don't really KNOW that a poisoned mouse killed your cat. It could have ate straight poison, which is why they make those little bait boxes. After using it I've watched my dogs run up to a dying mouse smell it then leave it alone. Non poisoned they'd chase it down and eat it.
A little of that green poison goes a long way. Mice carry disease's and I'm not going to let an infestation in my house which brings the snakes on a hunch that the little green block did something. Also Rat POISON is just that poison so always take precautions. Once they are in that thick your just letting them stay and spread disease for a year by not using it.

Also you can feed them just enough to let it run out at the end of the day and/or pick the all feed up at dark.
Or you can become the 'cat lady' that may work too.

They make a 5 gallon bucket drowner type trap. They run up a board to get the bait on top of the bucket. It has a teeter toter board on top with the bait on the other side. When they step on the close side it teeters and flips them down into bucket half full of water. It may be on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom