Michigan Chicken Stock 2010 date decided

We need to start planning next year's get together, best date?

• May 29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 5

• June 12

• June 26

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also voted null but the last 2 dates in June work better as Graduations our on the May and the first June dates. Also my son will be out of school as will many others, My son doesn't want to miss it he had so much FUN. We have been having meetups with our local Poultry group and he loves to go to them. We have one in Charlotte this coming Saturday, He is so excited.

Sam we have already have you down for smoked chicken.

I will also bring my empty coolers for those processed birds.
Babette

Hey this is great! Can you put up with a Hoosier? Last year it was the same date as Indiana's Chickenstock, and I wanted to go to both!

As long as you wear a michigan state sweat shirt and michigan sweatpants...
lol.png

It is just a local group of poultry people who like to get together. Our first was at Big Boy restarent in Mason, MI

It is Meetup.com local poultry group http://www.meetup.com/LansingBackyardPoultry
Remeber
to tell Rose Babette refered you so I can try to win a prize from eggcartons.com
Andy the chicken whisper is one of the main people. Listen to his show and you can win prizes.
we will be in Charlotte/ Potterville on Saturday Oct 24 1PM- ???? family are welcome. we have people from Ann arbor, St. Johns, My Pleasant Mason, Holt, Charlotte etc.
Check it out we would love to have you Jason and any others
Quote:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom