Michigan Chickenstock 2011 Sell/Swap/Need

I have a blue ameraucana bantam cockerel if anyone is interested. He is about 17 weeks old and very handsome. He is also free to a good home. PM me if you are interested and I can bring him to Chicken Stock.

Since I don't have alot of chickens/ducks yet so can't be trading any of these away can I bring something I do have? Like Irises? I have a beautiful pink one called Beverly Sills,and I have double and solid purples. The solid one is deep deep purple and is called Study in Black. I can pot up some of these and bring them along just in case???? I would like to find a little 4-5 week old pullet in either a gold or white color, but not a leghorn. Anybody who has and can bring one to trade for Irises that would be cool.
I know how to get pics up on MYPage but not here where Im typing, maybe I could email you a pic of the irises. Thanks.

Last edited:
Quote:
Ive had black hollyhocks, beautiful but not sure what's gonna bloom this year, those change so much. I keep scattering seeds across the road around the mail box and they've yet to do anything.
I'll be bringing the Irises then. cool. tried to get some pics up and it wasn't working this morning. maybe later, look at my page.

Quote:
so, how does one pronounce that???? hahahahaha
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I used to have a light purple top and bottom but it's nowhere to be found now. I must have went too crazy one year giving them away and gave all of them without leaving myself one! duh. Had yellow too but didn't see that open anywhere this year. I gotta watch that!

Quote:
I used to have a light purple top and bottom but it's nowhere to be found now. I must have went too crazy one year giving them away and gave all of them without leaving myself one! duh. Had yellow too but didn't see that open anywhere this year. I gotta watch that!

I have some light purple, and dark purple that I can share, also yellow and maroons too.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom