Michigan Chickenstock 2011 Sell/Swap/Need

ChicwannaB, I glad you are coming to Chickenstock. Each year has gotten larger and better and this year I'm sure will be our best one. I will have name tags available at the sign-in table and I will ask everyone to put both their BYC name and their real name on it.

nitefrye, I may have a four week old blue orpington rooster available, the only downfall may be is that he is a bantam.

Quote:
wheres the sign-in table, ot can I just ask when I get there. I think it's all a great idea. I'm hoping to bring grandaughter. I can always write "ChicWannaB" on the front of my t-shirt!!!!
th.gif

Last edited:
Granny is looking forward to this year's event and she will be sitting just inside the pavillion with the sign in sheet and name tags. Finding me will be easy, just look for the old rooster. Given how old I am, Granny will be real easy to recognize as she is twenty years older.

Will anyone be interested in any Delaware cockerals? They came from kathyinmo's [BYC member] stock. I have one that is 10 weeks old and some that are 7 weeks old. I will be keeping some but thought if anyone were interested I could share.

If I'm able to attend I may have some Blue/black English (part mixed with American) Orpingtons for sale. A man called yesterday and said he wanted ALL of my Orps....we'll see how that develops. I may also have some BBS Jerseys but I don't think I'll be able to tell yet which ones I'm keeping.....so probably won't be ready in time for Chickenstock.

OPA~if you're wearing that big hat I'll spot ya. And I'm sure I'll recognize fifelakelooper by her pic as well as maybe Cricket (such a pretty girl). Will be looking for ya's all as I'll be there come hell or high water.
frow.gif

I have 2 (maybe 3, ugh) Buff Orpington cockerels free to good home, if anyone wants them I can bring them - If not, I'll list them on craigslist. They are just from TSC, so no fancy bloodlines or anything.
wink.png

Quote:
Well I found some Reds up near me so I won't need anymore of them.
Would still like some Chantecler's tho. If I don't find any about 6 weeks old at Chickenstock I know of a guy raising them in Birch Run so guess I'll stop there on my way home to Munger.
I attempted AGAIN to put my pics up, please ck em out.

Back
Top Bottom