Michigan Chickenstock 2011

I've made an addional spot on this link https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=444225 to add raffle items people plan to bring to chicken stock.

Please PM me with what you'd like to bring for the raffle and I'll add to the list. I can list it as a surprise if you want!

Don't forget to let me know what you're looking for, or what you'd like to sell.. swap or trade! (PM it!)

Lots of additions to the list! Go check it out!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I just joined the forum today. I'm looking forward to coming to ChickenStock to get more info and meet other Chicken lovers. C U there!
jumpy.gif

Shabbychick, welcome and I'm glad you will be joining us at Chickenstock. Where is Michigan are you located? At least hold up your hand and point with the other.

Quote:
Hey Vicki! Will you by chance have any Snowy Calls available??? We are dieing to get some more like the ones from last years Chickenstock
smile.png

I'm hoping to be able to come, depends on how the baby in my belly holds up - I'll know more closeer to the date. Will there be kids there? I have a 4 year old boy (and a 2 year old, but he's for sure staying at home, lol) who I may bring if you guys think he'd have fun.
smile.png

Last edited:
Chickenstock is rapidly approaching and I think it's shaping up to be the best one ever. While it's not necessary to sign up it is helpful to have an idea of who is coming. Each year I have been amazing at the quanity and variety of food that we have. Be sure to check the pot luck thread to get some idea of what you'd like to bring. Plus it will keep us from having 42 bowls of potato salad.

Is there a breed of poultry that you are looking for? Be sure and post in the buy/sell/trade thread so people will have an idea of what you are looking for.

Just want everyone to know that eastbound Saginaw is closed right now and don't think it'll be done anytime soon. If you are taking I96, you still can get off at exit 93 (Grand Ledge) and turn left on Canal and that will turn into Old River Trail and take you right to the park. Our pavillion is behind the softball fields. Saginaw is closed between Cyets and Canal.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom