Michigan Chickenstock 2012 -- Pot Luck Food Thread

I think that I will bring Rhubarb Oat Dessert again this year, as everyone seems to like them. Maybe something else too, just need to think on it. :)

I think that I will bring Rhubarb Oat Dessert again this year, as everyone seems to like them. Maybe something else too, just need to think on it.
smile.png

Yeah!!!! Those were the bomb! I would still love the recipe....please, please, please!!!

Think I will bring some Amish Friendship Bread... They freeze well, SO they'll be ready to slice and dice when I get there. How many loaves do ya'll think I should make?

By any chance does this recipe call for pudding?

Last edited:
I may be over-committing but I'll bring Khachapuri. It's technically a cheese bread but really the way I make it, it's a cheese/egg/olive stuffed garlic pie crust tart pocket. I'll just start rolling out dough rounds now and freeze em :)

I'll bring enough rum for RaZ and myself, plus coke and other cold soft drinks. Maybe/ No..... I'll also bake some goodies most folks seem to like when they eat em.

Zero rum is good for me. I can't stand the stuff since I was hit by a couple of hurricanes several years ago.

Back
Top Bottom