Michigan Chickenstock 2012 -- Pot Luck Food Thread

I'd love to bring hot dogs if someone else will volunteer to bring the condiments & some buns!

Also - we'll need charcoal & lighter fluid (last year, someone was supposed to bring the charcoal & didn't, so we had to quickly run to the store to get some...please don't volunteer to bring it if you can't do so.... it's kinda not as much fun to have dogs without fixin's)

I'd love to bring hot dogs if someone else will volunteer to bring the condiments & some buns!

Also - we'll need charcoal & lighter fluid (last year, someone was supposed to bring the charcoal & didn't, so we had to quickly run to the store to get some...please don't volunteer to bring it if you can't do so.... it's kinda not as much fun to have dogs without fixin's)

I just signed up on the "we are going thread". We can bring condiments/buns and I'll toss in a bag on charcoal and lighter fluid too. How many buns do you suppose we'll need?

I just signed up on the "we are going thread". We can bring condiments/buns and I'll toss in a bag on charcoal and lighter fluid too. How many buns do you suppose we'll need?
HOLY COW I meant to subscribe to this thread & then I guess I didn't! WHOOPS! Sorry 'bout that! I think I'm bringing 15 packs of hot dogs, 8 dogs per pack, so a total of 120 dogs. Gosh, I wonder if that's too many??

HOLY COW I meant to subscribe to this thread & then I guess I didn't! WHOOPS! Sorry 'bout that! I think I'm bringing 15 packs of hot dogs, 8 dogs per pack, so a total of 120 dogs. Gosh, I wonder if that's too many??
That is a LOT of hot dogs!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom