Michigan Chickenstock -- 2013 Pot Luck Food Thread

RaZ

Free Ranging
12 Years
Apr 20, 2011
Paradise, MI
Michigan Chickenstock
Saturday June 22nd, 2013. 10am- 3pm
Mark your calendars and start thinking about what goodies you can bring to share.

Post here or send me a PM and I'll add it to the article created for this purpose, here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/michigan-chickenstock-potluck-food-update.

Your real name is optional but might help the shy folk break the ice.

There is limited power available for crock-pots, so please plan accordingly.
NOTE: This list is not up to date. Please see article linked above for current status.
BYC Nickname Real Name (optional) Shared Food Power? (y / n)
RaZ Randy Calico beans Y
Backyard Farm Mom Ambrosia
Herducks Pasta salad
Farmerboy16 Rhubarb oat desert
Snowflake Mary Brocoli salad & water
Kimmie6067 Bean salad & Ham roll-ups

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Never done this can you tell me how this works? Gosh I lived over that way for 12 years and didn't even know about michigan chickenstock. I now live in leslie and have chickens. I would like to attend this year but thinking right now just as a guest. Is this open to the public? If i bring a dish to pass do i have to have a booth and be a participant or can i just bring a dish to pass. Please explain the "rules" or tell me where i can find them. Thanks.
yippiechickie.gif

I hope someone has already answered, if not YES< COME, no booth required, kids welcome, a great time to get together with crazy chicken people

I will bring broccoli salad and 2-24 packs of water with ice

See ya there,
Mary

Last edited:
Think of it as a big family reunion, only its BYC members... BUT with the added benefit of being able to swap/buy/sell if you want. OR not. It is a nice way to meet fellow BYCers, shoot the ehem... and have a general good time.

Bringing a cake this year I think... yup. Decorated in fowl and BYC Chickenstock 2013

Back
Top Bottom