Michigan Chickenstock -- 2013 Pot Luck Food Thread

I will bring Beer Bread with Fiesta Dip and Garlic Dip. Maybe another dip (other than DH, who I may have to twist his arm) Yum.
Real name Gail. I obviously went to the school of stupid user names as now I'm glambka which no one can even pronounce.

I'll bring some Chocolate Chip Cookies

Can't wait for Chickenstock 2013, had a lot of fun attending last year!

I have a few questions about this
I am definitely willing to come and participate! :) I can definitely bring food if need be.
My questions are, can anyone come and buy/sell/trade? I have quite a few chickens that need rehoming
If I brought chickens to sell what is the best method of comfortable transport and what do I put them in when they're there? All of them are game bantams and sebrights and I have a truck with a bed so I'm no too worried about transport space.
How many years has this been going? And how have the turnouts been?
Who runs it?
Is there anything else I should know?
Much appreciated :)

I am definitely willing to come and participate!
smile.png
I can definitely bring food if need be.
My questions are, can anyone come and buy/sell/trade? I have quite a few chickens that need rehoming
If I brought chickens to sell what is the best method of comfortable transport and what do I put them in when they're there? All of them are game bantams and sebrights and I have a truck with a bed so I'm no too worried about transport space.
How many years has this been going? And how have the turnouts been?
Who runs it?
Is there anything else I should know?
Much appreciated
smile.png

I put my chickens in a dog crate or cat carrier. When there people usually either leave them in the crate or have an enclosed pen.
Last year there was ALOT OF FOOD and there was quite a turn out.

I am definitely willing to come and participate!
smile.png
I can definitely bring food if need be.
I shortened your post just because this is the food thread.
droolin.gif

No one is obligated to bring a dish to share. We are all neighbors here and share what we can. Think of it as a family reunion of sorts. If you have the means to share your special dish, please do so. I'm keeping a list of who is bringing what and I update it whenever I get a new post.

This is all done on a volunteer basis. It has occurred for a few years now and grown in popularity each year. There were over 100+ people there last year.

Back
Top Bottom