Michigan Chickenstock 2014 - attendance

@Wynette
It will just probably be me (Kat)..not sure if "Mr. Kat" will be available
wink.png

I have a table I can bring (its 5' or 6'...too lazy to run downstairs & check right now)

I'm not sure either how to add my attendance and table if needed.
We are family of 6. 3 adults, 3 kids.
I read somewhere that someone was volunteering for kids activities. My thought is that my kids are portable, and are used to entertaining themselves. I appreciate the thoughtfulness of someone volunteering, but especially with animals and such being there, and likely other kids my kids will be well entertained without being a burden to a volunteer.
I'm not sure what to bring. We have a freezer full of meat that is grill worthy, and I make a nice homemade mac salad. I'd also be happy to volunteer to buy some hotdogs or something to fill in the grill gaps.

I'm not sure i will be able to go now :-( I'm supposed to be out of town for work (in DC) until Sunday that week. Maybe I can somehow get back on Saturday? Try to catch a flight out early? It's not looking good so far.

I'm not sure i will be able to go now :-( I'm supposed to be out of town for work (in DC) until Sunday that week. Maybe I can somehow get back on Saturday? Try to catch a flight out early? It's not looking good so far.
Awe, we sure don't want to hear THAT!
sad.png

But...you gotta have an income to support your poultry habit, for sure! So, of course we understand if you can't make it. I'll leave you on the list until you know for sure, and we'll all
fl.gif
that you can get out of D.C. early!

Back
Top Bottom