Michigan Chickenstock 2014 - attendance

Is there a "Looking For" list so people can prepare?
D.gif

Hi, Is Chicken Stock a 'closed' picnic or would it be ok to post a link to this thread in the fb page Michigan Poultry? There have been several posts from others wanting to know what the event was but I absolutely don't want to post info on a private event.

...I should add... I want to come too! :D

Last edited:
Hi, Is Chicken Stock a 'closed' picnic or would it be ok to post a link to this thread in the fb page Michigan Poultry? There have been several posts from others wanting to know what the event was but I absolutely don't want to post info on a private event.

I do not think this is a "closed" private event. It is nice to get people to answer their attendance here though so we know how many are coming. More the merrier! There is a potluck thread, also a buy/sell/trade thread.

Please let them know about it, there will be a speaker there named Dr. "Mick" Fulton from MSU. We are excited about that!!

I would hope that people on Facebook also join BYC :)

I do not think this is a "closed" private event. It is nice to get people to answer their attendance here though so we know how many are coming. More the merrier! There is a potluck thread, also a buy/sell/trade thread.

Please let them know about it, there will be a speaker there named Dr. "Mick" Fulton from MSU. We are excited about that!!

I would hope that people on Facebook also join BYC :)
Nope - it's most definitely not a private event. Would love to see you, and it's always fun to meet new poultry friends! Let us all know if you are planning to come, and how many will be in your party.

Back
Top Bottom