Michigan Chickenstock 2014 - planning ahead!

Hoping for more info as this gets closer, didn't know we had this in michigan. Would love to attend.
We would love to have you!! There are usually a few separate threads for MI C-S (Chickenstock); one for attendance, one to list a food item to bring for the buffet, and another for listing items for swap/sale, or that you're looking for. Stay tuned! You might want to "subscribe" to this thread so it will send you updates when things are posted - to do that, scroll to the bottom and look for the subscribe icon.
smile.png

I can also bring a folding table. Are there any other feeds we should be subscribed to yet for signing up for stuff? And also, for us 1st timers, any advice ahead of time of what to expect or do?

Expect a lot of good food. Lots of friends to be made. There's a park right there for the kids to play at. Restrooms are right there, also. You can bring chicks to sell or give away or anything else. Critters or crafts. It's a bit of everything.

Hopefully we'll get someone to start a list of volunteer positions. I'm planning on shooting photos of the event like last year and posting them online. I'll probably be selling maple syrup (if it's a good season for me) and Flemish Giant bunnies.

Back
Top Bottom