Michigan Chickenstock 2014 - planning ahead!

Once again I will host the pot luck food thread.
I'll get it up and running shorty and put a link in my signature for people to sign up for what they want to bring.

For most of the Chickenstocks Chickflick has paid for the rental of the pavilion and I have paid for the smoked chicken. With retirement incomes growing smaller each year I initiated the donations idea to defray that cost. Last year we collected enough to cover the rental and the cost of providing the smoked chicken.
thank you Chickflick!
thumbsup.gif
and Opa ! We missed your smoked Chicken last year Opa, which was our first time attending because we had another commitment. There was none left when we returned in the afternoon ....of course! considering how delicious people said it was
smile.png

******** RaZ for the potluck thread....our first volunteer!

Any others that wish to volunteer for the following Chickenstock thread creation and maintenance?

1. Kid activities, games and raffle?
2. Selling, Demo-ing, and wanted to buy?
3. Post event clean up/supplies needed?
4. Bringing extra folding tables and or chairs?
5. It was nice to meet Granny and have someone welcome the attendees at the pavillion table last year. So a thread for meet/greeters, sign in and collection of donations for costs volunteer is needed.

Anything else? Suggestions?

This sounds fun! I'm looking for a frizzle hen now. I'm rehoming my rooster soon and need a buddy for my hen. Hoping to find a frizzle hen under a year old. I'm not having any luck. Can someone point me in the right direction?

THANKS!

This sounds fun! I'm looking for a frizzle hen now. I'm rehoming my rooster soon and need a buddy for my hen. Hoping to find a frizzle hen under a year old. I'm not having any luck. Can someone point me in the right direction?

THANKS!
Welcome Jenni! The ChickenStock is the third weekend in June so there we are a few months away from it. I see you posted in the "Michigan" thread already.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom