Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

My nine year old announced that he wants to buy some baby chicks when we go. He said he want to raise them himself so they can really be his chickens, not just mine.

Quote:
Good boy. Yer raising him right
smile.png
!!

Some of my 4-H kids have birds left over if anyone is interested, they will sell them cheap, or should I say cheep!
gig.gif
These birds are pretty nice, came from Marti's, there is one white bantam cochin cockerel & 3 silver phoenix cockerels, hatched 3-2-09. Since we are so close to Chickenstock, they or I could deliver the birds there.

Also have a blue splash silkie hen, hatched last spring, molting right now, but has been used for showmanship last two years, good broody and layer. This 4-H'er is off to Vet school at MSU!!
thumbsup.gif

Ok... The roll of tickets is smaller than I thought. There are only 120 left. Do you think this will be enough? Also, they are the kind with the number on both ends... you have to rip them in half. They're not the "twin" ticket ones where one ticket you keep and one you toss in the bucket. Is that alright? Let me know!

I am excited, I think we are about 90% sure we are coming!!

I will be bring a few Polish Breeding Pairs and a Red Polish Roo and possibly a few others!!

We are looking for Heritage breed turkeys and some guineas!!

WOOHOO:D

Back
Top Bottom