Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

ANYTHING with cheese is good!
thumbsup.gif

Hey, folks - don't forget to bring extra chairs! I know there are picnic tables, but I'm a bit worried about there not being enough sitting room...I'll try to throw in a couple extra ones if we have room!

ah I can already see I'm going to be in trouble come Saturday. I tend to buy on impluse and I don't know how to resisist temptation to well. This could be very dangerous for me! But hey I'm excited and looking forward to it!!
smile.png
I can't wait and all the food sounds yummy!!! I may have to fast tomorrow so I can have a bunch of room to try ALL the food come Saturday!
big_smile.png

I wish my BF was the same way, but he's more impluse then I am LOL...we went to the swap/sell Michigan Bird and Breeders thing in Charlotte and that's how we ended up with two extra chickens, 6 quail (that didn't make it) and 12 pheasants (those were his buys because he saw them and decided he couldn't leave without them which we tried) HAHA I may have to stop him if he's there
big_smile.png
Or not LOL HAHA Can't wait!!!! I'm almost jumping up and down I'm so excited!
big_smile.png

My son in law says there's electricty there. So.... don't bet you first born on it, but there's a chance. Also, there are alot of tables under the pavillion, but chairs could be nice to sit in the sun, for those who like that sort of thing. And after 3, I don't know if someone else has rented the pavillion, so we may need those chairs!!

Back
Top Bottom