Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

babymakes....two words...ROAD TRIP!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Rachel I do remember there was someone that had them back a few pages

I'm blind I can't seem to find it
big_smile.png
That's just like me...hopefully they'll show up on Saturday

Quote:
Grubb...I've got a young pair of black Silkies for sale...check out post #609. I'll be bringing them to chickenstock tomorrow.

i am done for then.....you have the cutest silkies i will have a hard time passing them by!! I do believe i will be coming home poor

Quote:
Grubb...I've got a young pair of black Silkies for sale...check out post #609. I'll be bringing them to chickenstock tomorrow.

We are really looking for something that we can show in the open division or the step-son can show in the junior division. So your post said yours are pet quality. Are you or anyone else bringing birds that we can show or good breeders that can possibly produce show quality? I really hope we can find something.

Hi, guys! Did anyone have any luck in downloading the Limbo song?

Rachel - the waterer/heater is "pre-sold" - I'll bring it, and if the person who asked about it doens't want it you can have 2nd dibs if she doesn't.

I grabbed my box of extra tarps...and....they are in the barn, and apparently the barn cat thinks they are a good place to pee. EEWWWW!!! So, I'll not be bringing them. I just don't have time with everything else I have to pack and remember to hose them off and make sure they're dry. Sorry!

Can't wait to meet everyone! Please, all, be careful driving, and remember to bring feeders/waterers for you livestock, too! It's supposed to be a high of 82 in Lansing tomorrow. Is summer FINALLY here?

[I'm logging off to finish packing my car...I'll check back in later on]

Last edited:
Quote:
Wow, we are pretty close. Hotwings and I are leaving about 830am from Kalamazoo. Looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom