Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

I'm going to check with DW, Aug 1st is her B-day so I will leave it up to her.

My company makes Yard Signs and I would be glad to supply some if you think they would help. (I will do them rather I can come or not, just have to get them to someone that is goin)

Rob

Gosh, Rob - that's VERY generous of you! I think a yard sign would be an awesome idea - is it the type that could be saved for future use? I'm hoping that if everyone enjoys themselves, we'll have future Lansing-area Chickenstocks!

It would be EVEN BETTER if you and your DW can make it, though!

Quote:
They would be out of Corrugated plastic and would last quite a long time, I have one that has been outside for 2 years and looks almost like new still (other than a few marks from projectiles coming from my mower)

I hope we can, My B-day is the next day (Aug 2nd) so I told her maybe we could flip flop. She said she would think about it.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:
I'm still not sure what I'm bringing for food, but maybe cous cous salad. Something along those lines. I probably won't have many eggs yet. A couple of my older ones MIGHT be laying by then. The moochers!

Bluemoon

It's ok if you don't have any thing to swap! This is for us chicken lovers to get together and get to know one another. So, relax and come and chit chat with us!

Speaking of things to bring, should we say what we will bring or can bring?

I have BLRW, Welsummers & Seramas that are all laying well right now. I could bring eggs, or even hatch out chicks, if someone wanted. Could possibly have other stuff too, will have to wait until we are closer to the date.

Vicki2x2 - yes, I think now is the time to begin thinking about what you may have for trading or selling, and post it in the thread. I can start a list on the 1st post as well of things folks may be bringing, and I'd encourage people to contact each other either through the thread or via PM to discuss details. I'd hate to see someone bring a whole bunch of eggs that ended up not being purchased or something! Cannot imagine that happening, but you never know!

And Chickflick is 100% right! PLEASE do not feel as if you have to have something to swap or sell! This is as much a get together to meet some fellow BYC-ers in person and get to know each other!!

Bluemoon - I'd forever be indebted to you if you brought cous cous salad! Can I mark you down for that for now?

Produck, the sign sounds like it would look AWESOME! Crossed fingers that you & DW are able to come...
fl.gif

Quote:
Oh good! Someone else who likes it. Yeah, I'll bring that for sure. I've had a crappy start this morning, and for once this morning I would like to have a HOT cup of coffee.

bluemoon

Back
Top Bottom