Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

WOW, Bluemoon! What a pretty flock you have, I can just imagine them!

I LOVE my EEs, and after my Isa Browns, they are the BEST layers of all!

Yeah one of our EE's is a roo, and big goofball
gig.gif
One of the female EE's is his buddy. They are attached at the hip. They are never far from each other, and she bosses him around like no tomorrow.
lau.gif

DH named him Gandalf. We currently have bets on who will be top roo...Gandalf the grey, or Rhody the RIR. My money is on Gandalf, DH says Rhody.

We shall see

Bluemoon

Thanks, Bluemoon....I was thinking more along the line of "egg related" games. Or, 3-legged races, feed sack races - stuff like that? Thoughts?

Quote:
Ohhh I'm no good at egg games. I'd be the first to drop it! Feed sack sounds fun!

That's what I was thinking along the lines of. I'm not sure if I still have some of that stuff. If I do, it's tucked away with my camping gear. I'll dig thru it later and see what I can find.

We moved last summer, but we still have some unpacked boxes laying around
gig.gif

Bluemoon

OH, I hear you on unpacked boxes. We moved into our current home about 12 yrs. ago, and there are boxes in the basement that were put there when we moved in that have never moved from their original spot. BAD! I KNOW I should just throw them out...but what if it has pictures or something like that in it? Sigh...not enough time in the day.

What's that game I've seen people at campgrounds play where there are two sort of ladder-shaped thingies stuck in the ground, and then there are like these bean bag things that you throw and they wrap around the ladder thingies...I'm so bad at describing!

Quote:
I've seen that game. It's a version of horseshoes without the horseshoes. It was probably designed by someone who thought horseshoes were too dangerous < insert sarcasm here> It is fun tho
smile.png

I used to have a croquet game somewhere. I'm hoping I still have it.

Bluemoon

OH! Can't believe I didn't remember this! We have a bocce ball set! Only thing is, you need to spray paint the grass....I wonder if we could do that? Probably not a good idea, eh? That game is FUN! Interesting I should say that, since I rarely win...

Back
Top Bottom