Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

me2!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet everyone I've been chatting with on here. Hope my DW comes with me
tongue.png

I'm bummed, I will not be able to attend. It appears that my DW has been planning a "surprise" Birthday Bash for me on that day. Well it was a surprise till my badgering her about going to lansing that day finally broke her and she told me.
he.gif

Hope you all have fun...
thumbsup.gif

Awe, I'm bummed, Produck! Was hoping to meet you & DW. Well, I'm also hoping we'll be able to have another meet/greet in fall, so maybe you can come to that one! Have fun at your b-day bash!

I'll get this thread updated today or tomorrow with updates to the first post.

mjsdhs - glad to hear you'll be there! HOPEFULLY!

Hillbillyhen - GREAT idea on drinks! Thanks!

19sarah90 - I'll be doing a hatch of copper black marans (French); Davis roo over Davis/Presley/Jean pullets prior to the meet/greet; PM me if you're interested in any so I can add more eggs to the bator or do another hatch.

Count me in for DE then. I'm going to do all I can to get there. And I will part with my precious diatomaceous gold for less than $2/lb.
wink.png
I wish there were more chicks planning to go... I'd enjoy seeing all the little babies!

I will be there too! I will bring a chicken cake!!
jumpy.gif
Maybe by then, I can bring baby turkey to sell too, I have twenty in the bator and who knows how many under the hens! Royal Palms!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom