Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

Next year, the Michigan and Indiana chickenstocks must totally not be on the same weekend...
big_smile.png
(Unless they're in the same place...)

Thanks, Kathleen! We'll be thinking of y'all down there! Hope your 'stock is AWESOME - I can't see how it wouldn't be, as you have worked your butt off!

Mrschickendad - I've got Sulmet...let me know if you'd like me to bring some.

Okay, I know this is last minute, but do any of you folks have a way to download the Limbo song & bring it? I can't see how we can do Limbo without it!!

Also - I've changed my mind on the gift that Kathleen Schultz donated...I was going to make it a prize for the limbo contest and realized that lots of we older folks may not be able to Limbo. So, that'll be the door prize. That's more fair. I'll have everyone put their names in a hat & someone will just pick a name out!

I thought I was looking forward to tomorrow but I think the BF is more excited...even willing to go late to tractor show lol. I also got the news that we will probable come home with stuff other then the eggs we are getting. Really excited we will be there at ten and ready to buy
smile.png
I think its the only reason BF is coming. I am the type where if I see something that is cute i try to find a way to get it...btw how can i tell my silkies apart? I have two and no clue if one is a rooster or both or what

Last edited:
OHHhhh, I hope you don't buy everything before we get there!

No, really!
big_smile.png

We're hoping to come pick up maybe a half dozen or so of different breeds. My DH is getting excited also, it's so funny to see!

I think my DH is just going to sit at a picnic table and make fun of we chicken obsessed...but at least he's coming!
thumbsup.gif
I love my man!

SO, MY BIG QUESION IS: Does everyone think that there will be plenty left for us to look at since we can't get there until 12:30 or so? Will everything allready be sold or picked over? We are hoping there will be plenty of poultry and poultry items left to choose from. We have so many empty pens at home to fill. My husband is even bringing his savings.
wink.png

fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom