MICHIGAN . . . Eaton, Ingham, Ionia, Jackson counties

frankenchick

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 20, 2007
Benton Twp., Michigan
Hey, 'Ganders!

I posted in Chickenstocks, etc. about a possible CS in June. Usually the last weekend in June is Gizzard Fest time here in the Metro Potterville area, so how about that time and Fox Park for the place? Fox has had an extreme makeover (no more stinky potties!!) and would be really nice for a get-together.

I'd be happy to make arrangements if this works for you all. And, really, anyone that wants to come is welcome!

Wynette is already planning a swap/meet/potluck for July 11th. The place has not been posted yet, but she said she hopes by tonight that it will be finalized.

Well, no reason we can't have two...I polled the folks on the Michigan thread about which date would be best, and it seems like most folks said June isn't the best month for them, which is why we decided on July 11. But if June works for enough folks, sounds like having two would work!

Well, I thought about July too . . . just thought it might be too hot. I'm always ready for a party, though, so I'll just mosey over to the MI thread and find the deets for the July get-together.

Back
Top Bottom