Michigan Hatchers! What'cha got cookin?

I've been searching for a few weeks. I have a rare request. I'm looking for 1 silver laced Cochin pullet. If anyone knows anyone putting an order in or that breeds these in Michigan I would like to get in contact with them. I'm finding these more rare than what I thought but it's what my girlfriends 8 year old picked out and wanted so I'm going to everything I can to get one since the rest of us have picked out our chicks. Please pm me if you have any information.

I've been searching for a few weeks. I have a rare request. I'm looking for 1 silver laced Cochin pullet. If anyone knows anyone putting an order in or that breeds these in Michigan I would like to get in contact with them. I'm finding these more rare than what I thought but it's what my girlfriends 8 year old picked out and wanted so I'm going to everything I can to get one since the rest of us have picked out our chicks. Please pm me if you have any information.
''
Have you tried this Facebook page:
Michigan Poultry and Hatching Eggs for Sale

D
Do the bielefelder cream legbar crosses keep their autosexing qualities. Fairly new helping the kids start a flock and we have both breeds.

Great news, now to hatch some girls! 3 Roos and 1 hen in the first batch.....anybody want a good looking Bielefelder roo?

15 Bielefelders in and 12 CCLs going in tonight. Just got the new rite farm pro 264 delivered today. Transferring all on when I get home.

15 Bielefelders in and 12 CCLs going in tonight. Just got the new rite farm pro 264 delivered today. Transferring all on when I get home.
NICE good luck! We have a hatched Biele roo over CL hen, the chicks were autosexing :) I like the combination of the two for our farm and having the green/lt olive eggs too! There is a real nice Cream Legbar cross thread on here too. Lots of great pictures and crazy crosses going on over there :)

Last edited:
Ohhh you get greenish eggs! My kids will be all about that hello green eggs and ham!
Yes! Brett just sold our entire hatch of EE's and other Blue Green egg layers. I think we still have some Sapphires left which are Cream legbar boy over white leghorn hens though. Our first ones. I hear they lay abundant nice large blue tint eggs :)

We have a set of Dickey cabinets, one incubator and one hatcher we got used from our past Iowa Blue club president. They are working great!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom