1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~Michigan~ Runner Duck Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jab91864, Apr 10, 2008.

1. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    I've got runner duck eggs for sale. The drake is black, the hens are black or fawn/white.
    I put 3 eggs in the incubator (got a surprise goose egg in my last byc swap and needed something to keep it company in the brooder..lol) and all 3 are showing fertile. [​IMG]

Price is 12 eggs for $24.00 that includes postage (duck eggs are heavier than my chicken eggs). I can do 6 eggs for $18.00 NO e-checks please!!! Paypal id ::: jab91864@yahoo.com

If paying by paypal please specify what you are ordering. Many folks send a payment but don't tell me what they want banty chickens, standards or ducks and the screen name usually doesn't come close to the real name so I have a heck of a time matching ppl up to payments with no info.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here are some hatches from last year ::
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Julie [​IMG]

edited to say the girls are laying well it will be 12 eggs now. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  2. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Here is a pic of my drake I snapped last night, he was trying to follow me into the house ...again...lol

Julie [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here he is sulking as he waddles away when I told him he couldn't come in the house...

[​IMG]

Julie [​IMG]

3. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    I can send out an order of duck eggs on Monday. Fertility has been great here at home.

Julie [​IMG]

4. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    The 12 are spoken for at this point...thank you!!

I could probably do 6+ for shipping on Monday morning.

Julie [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by