~Michigan~ Std Chicken eggs 4 sale Pic HEAVY

jab91864

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 3, 2007
Northern Michigan
Eggs are $20 for a dozen that includes priority shipping. Eggs will go out on Monday.

Will take paypal or money order. NO e-checks please. If paying via paypal please let me know WHAT you are ordering. Many ppl just pay and the name doesn't come close to a screen name and I am clueless if they ordered banty or standard or ducks...lol. Paypal id ::: [email protected]

This is a list of the adult birds I have at the moment...

**Standard Hens~ Buff Orps, Australorps, Chanteclers, Blue & Black Cochins, BLRWyandottes, GLWyandotte, Lt Brahma, EE's
**St Roo's~ Black Cochin, Blue Lace Red Wyandotte, Blue Orpington

** Banty Roo's ~ Silkies, Birchen Cochin, Salmon Faverolle, self blue D'Uccle
**Banty Hens~ Silkies, Salmon Faverolle, Black and Blue Cochin, Silver Laced Cochin, Partridge Cochin , Millie Game hen, buff game hen & self blue D'Uccles

My flock is throwing a lot of blue right now and fertility is good here at home. I always try to send a couple extras as shipping can be rough on eggs.

Please note my flock is running together at this time (with the exception of my D'uccles), so you may get pure bred or you may get a mix either way you will have cute chicks. I have tried to keep a healthy flock of calm natured winter hardy birds.

Pm for payment details if sending money order. Thanks for looking !!

Some pics of the flock ....

aprilhens.jpg

aprilflock2.jpg

aprilflock.jpg

mixedflockapril08.jpg

cochinsandaustralorp.jpg

orp.jpg

100_2483.jpg

This is what my blue orp roo x buff orp hens are throwing ::
jan3108hatch3.jpg

bluebufforps.jpg

Julie
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hi, is there any chance you would consider shipping like 5-6 eggs? I'd still be willing to pay full price of 20$, it's just that I don't have a ton of room for a potential (though unlikely) dozen new birds at this point in time
sad.png
but a small handful would still be fine for my coop.

Also, can you tell who lays which eggs? I'm not personally familiar with the sizes / colors / etc of a lot of those orp/cochin variations I see you have... but I would really like to get some like the young ones at the very bottom if at all possible. Sorry for asking so many questions >.< Thanks in advance!,

``Slike``

I can send a lesser amt of eggs, but my advice is to take the full dozen. Reason being it is rare to get a 100% hatch on shipped eggs. I think on shipped eggs 50-80% is more of the average. Not always but shipping can be rough on eggs, many get broken air cells no matter how well they are wrapped.

I know someone on another board hatched some of my eggs last month and got some of the blue w/buff faced chicks but at this time I can't guarantee your outcome. Some of my buff orp gals hang out with (follow) my blue laced red wyandotte rooster instead of the blue orpington so it would be virtually impossible for me to guarantee who is with who.

Julie
big_smile.png

Sold as soon as I have the info on who to pay LOL

Edited to add standards please/ but will take tiny butts if have too LOL

Last edited:
These are from my EE girls.....

Poor homeless eggs.........no broody to sit on them, no room in the bator, and nobody wants them
sad.png

eeeggs.jpg

Julie

Back
Top Bottom