Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Well, these 3 go to their new home tomorrow morning. I'm already missing the little cuties. They are feisty, lol.
I had 2 people respond to me (finally) after having had an ad on CL for Little Tykes or Step 2 play houses for over a month. I've renewed the ad several times and had no responses. Now I'm going to pick up 2 tomorrow! If I would have been able to find these sooner, I would have moved the hen and chicks to one of them and kept them together. Ah well. This gives me more time to prepare for next time.

Last edited:
Just let me know ages and I can see what I have available, Or if anyone is interested in hatching eggs let me know I have over 30 that need to be set ASAP 24 are possibly being sent out this afternoon, I'm averaging 15 a day and with a full incy and no broody's i'm kinda stuck LOL

I have a bater and could do eggs.... pm me with what you want for them.

My poor little isa brown is so beat up by my ee roo (rehomed) she is bald, bloody and limping. Poor girl. She would go after him when ever he went after another girl so she got the brunt of it all. Hoping she heals up well. On a funnier note, my silkie roo was just terrorized by a butterfly. Squaking and running away from it. Literally pooed himself with fear. Funniest thing I've ever seen. Wish I would have caught it on video.

Back
Top Bottom