Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Quote:

Quote:
GAAAAH!
celebrate.gif
THANK YOU!

Anything to do in particular now? She has two nesting boxes to choose from, but she spends most of her time with the other gals lounging under the tractor coop. I've heard to put golf balls or easter eggs (plastic) in there?

So sorry SillyChicken about your beautiful dog.

RaZ I don't know where your patience comes from! You're a better person than I would be.

I am excited to come to CS! Looking forward to Saturday and meeting everyone.

I hope some would like to take my birds, I really don't want to butcher them. But I can't keep them either.

A friend in the area mentioned that the Amish will slaughter birds for around $2 each when I said I would never want to do it myself (before we even got chickens). I'm in Shelby, not too far from Fremont. I wonder if this is where he was talking about? It's not like the Amish maintain websites... lol
They did them for 1 dollar when I started years ago. The price is 1.75 now. Hopefully it did not jump t 2. If you want the number PM me.

Wynette, Pm'd you but here goes: My wife Cindy will call the raffle. We are picking up Hillbilly Hen on the way and should roll in around 10. Don't think we can do the sign-in too? I'm shoo ting pix again so that's my gig.

As a side note: I'll have Maple Syrup but am on the fence about bunnies and ducks - Anyone need a 2 month old Pekin, or two? what about a pure blood Flemish Giant doe? Mixed FG/NZ bunnies?

Oh yeah, a Heritage Breed German New Hampshire Roo and laying hen? These two are great and you could start GNH flocks!

Raz - your situation keeps getting more and more bizarre.

Silly - so sorry about your sweet pup

It has been super busy here with kids programs at work, garden, all the critters and summer besides. We won't be to CS this year. I'll look forward to seeing pictures. My son and I will be doing a petting zoo with his 4-H group. So tonight is chicken bath night.

My egg count is down since I have a dozen broody hens. They are starting fights and causing eggs to be broken and some of the girls have taken to hiding eggs outside the coop. I am going to have to work on breaking them.

I have a rooster with a swollen foot that I'm not sure what to do. There is no sight of injury just swollen and hot. He is limping around but it isn't showing any improvement.

Have a great time this weekend everyone.

Silly. So sorry to hear about your poochie. :(
They become so close to our hearts. Am thinking of you.

RaZ. What can I say? They have it out for you. Don't they have enough legitimate criminals out there to keep them busy?

Eggs....eggs....last call for eggs for this egg artist!!! PM me if you have extra eggs and
want to pass them along! No reasonable price or egg turned away. Lol

Last edited:
Silly. So sorry to hear about your poochie.
sad.png

They become so close to our hearts. Am thinking of you.

RaZ. What can I say? They have it out for you. Don't they have enough legitimate criminals out there to keep them busy?

Eggs....eggs....last call for eggs for this egg artist!!! PM me if you have extra eggs and
want to pass them along! No reasonable price or egg turned away. Lol
I've been asked to stop at Farmerboy's (Daron) and pick up some eggs for you. It's sort of on the way so it will probably happen. Maybe we can barter for one of those artistic things
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom