Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I hope y'all had a great time today. We got tied up at home, and couldn't make it.
sad.png

Gail, you forgot your container of cornbread. If I remember, I'll bring it back next year! lol

All the food was fantastic!! Especially the desserts!!!!

Thanks all who took the time to bring all the good food.

I am looking into fermented feed, and I was wondering wether this is a good idea or not, if so, what kind of grains or extras do you put in, and if anyone has a good "recipe" that they may be willing to share, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
if you don't get an answer right away re post, there are a couple on here that ferment, and love it, I have not tried it

The picnick was AWESOME,, Dr. Fulton did a wonderful job and was so patient with all of our questions. Thank You Wynette
Thank You Rose for reserving the park, and to all the grill cooks, the venison was DELICIOUS, All those that helped with set up,clean up, and the raffle, So many good things to choose from,

I hope every one had as good a time as I did, the food of course was out of this world, I ate way to much
hide.gif

who ever wanted the kefir grains, I am sorry I missed you, had them with me but couldn't remember who it was that had asked. so if you would still like some I would be glad to mail them.

Broody Luna with her little chick. I need to stop, but it's so hard to get rid of chickens lol.

It was a nice day today, didn't have time to even work on the new coop! :/

Thank you everyone for letting a "Buckeye" attend CS! I really enjoyed meeting everyone that I did. Thank you to those ( @mindylee by way of @LoveMyChicklets , @SpidersHuman, @key1969, and one more, Grace, DD of @gmauerman and I know I'm missing someone else- I'm sorry) who took one of my cockerels. I'm sure that they all went to a good home! And thanks @Living the Simple Life for getting my little 7 week olds. I hate to give up chicks but I know they too went to a good home!

The food was awesome and so were the people. My only regrets were I didn't get to meet everyone and I got there too late to hear Dr Fulton.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
if you don't get an answer right away re post, there are a couple on here that ferment, and love it, I have not tried it

The picnick was AWESOME,, Dr. Fulton did a wonderful job and was so patient with all of our questions. Thank You Wynette
Thank You Rose for reserving the park, and to all the grill cooks, the venison was DELICIOUS, All those that helped with set up,clean up, and the raffle, So many good things to choose from,

I hope every one had as good a time as I did, the food of course was out of this world, I ate way to much
hide.gif

who ever wanted the kefir grains, I am sorry I missed you, had them with me but couldn't remember who it was that had asked. so if you would still like some I would be glad to mail them.
Are they milk or water? I would love some...

My new roo is awesome and gonna be a great addition to my silkie gals. Thanks chickwhispers and lovemychicklets for getting him to me and his new spoiled home. Love his colors and very gentle.

Hopefully next yr I will have a truck that is in good shape to go and bring my famous deviled basil bantam eggs for everyone to try.

Today was my first Chickenstock. Everyone was so friendly and the food was great!! I came home with some new, beautiful chicks. Thanks, Judy and Sandi :cd

Also my granddaughter was thrilled with seeing all the chicks, ducks, bunnies, and even the sheep that was talking to her, lol. She tried to talk me into getting "just one more" chick, but I was tough and only brought 6 new ones home. :frow

Back
Top Bottom