Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

The pics, were great, Those were good times.....

summer will be here before we know it, Think positive
big_smile.png
I keep taking my broody off the nest after dark, hoping she will forget in the morning that she wanted to sit

hope everyone is enjoying the sun!!

Jim I might be Interested depends on how far away you are from me. let us know when they hatch.
I am located in Jackson. If I still have the birds come spring I will let you know when we get some chicks. I'm actually thinking I may try to find a forever home for my RPs though. I was given the three birds with a no kill clause and to be honest I prefer to just raise chickens. So we will see how things go!

I agree, and missed her last summer. Anyone know how she's doing? Mary

Yep that's Gail's handy work. Glambka. I have a few of her artworks in my living room. Outstanding stuff. I asked after CS16 and heard she was doing well but could not attend. Hopefully this year. I have pictures of hew stuff over the course of a few years. She usually likes to buy turkey eggs, etc. for her work. Maybe she'll see this, or someone who knows, her, or someone could PM her. Never hurts to ask.

Good day already. Sold that flock rooster to a local guy that has hens, pheasants, and quail. Made a new friend too and he's a Veteran like me. Now to start looking for new Flemish Giant parents!

Back
Top Bottom