Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Just hauled feed to the coop, was thrilled to get a bag not more than 3 weeks old.
Cold again here but not bad, there's a 'Winter Weather Warning' out....
....for 2-3" overnight. :gig Weather Guessers missing their drama I guess.

Beautiful sunny day here. Temp around 28 - 30'F. Predicting a big snow after midnight and through Friday. I'll believe it when I see it.

Never cared for Valentine candy. Those hearts tasted like chalk. Actually, I don't really like any kind of candy. A Payday bar once in a while is about it. Tastes may change as we get older but so has much of the candy and food we once enjoyed. Too many artificial ingredients and processes involved nowadays. According to MDARD reports, the entire sugar beet crop in the Thumb is GMO. It has been for several years now. Who knows where all of that sugar goes?

Going to try to make the best of this nice day. Firewood to split and stack, house to clean, and all the other fun things that adulting brings. I have more time to do these things since my hours were drastically cut for this month. It's going to be a struggle to make ends meet.

I believe Necco went out of business. Someone else is making the candy hearts.....
Not much snow here. Maybe an inch. But, cold! Icy roads since they were warmed by the sun the last couple of days.
Stay safe!

For those of you who don't use FB...something that came across my feed.
April25.jpg

Well... guess it doesn’t pay to bust your A for a company, I was 1 of almost 1000 let go yesterday. They didn’t even give me the courtesy of letting me go with the title I was given and working under since July, in the attendance system since October... at least I have business cards and emails to prove that I worked under that title. But it reduces the amount of severance and unemployment benefits.. I am in a really dark mood today.

Well... guess it doesn’t pay to bust your A for a company, I was 1 of almost 1000 let go yesterday. They didn’t even give me the courtesy of letting me go with the title I was given and working under since July, in the attendance system since October... at least I have business cards and emails to prove that I worked under that title. But it reduces the amount of severance and unemployment benefits.. I am in a really dark mood today.
Don't forget your pay stubs, that should take care of UEB amount?
That STINKS!!!
Dirty rotten dealers.
Damn, 1k is a lot of people, must be a big company.
I'm so sorry, Silly :hugs Hang in there.

I was going to say how pretty the snow is today, but now am dark mooding it too.

Back
Top Bottom