Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I kind of mis-spoke about not knowing what we are going to do. I will have the surgery but not until the weather is better. The only question really is how many fingers will be done. Winter is no time for me to have my hand immobilized or in a cast. So for the time being I'm just try to make the best of the condition and not think about it. Loved the video, aart.

I woke up to a beautiful snow shrouded landscape. Heavy wet snow blanketing the tress and changing the sound quality of the wildlife. I can hear the doves cooing and the chickens talking in the coop. Very peaceful.
Snow1.jpg
Snow2.jpg
Snow3.jpg
Snow4.jpg

Last edited:
I kind of mis-spoke about not knowing what we are going to do....
...Loved the video, aart.
Did video show what they plan for you?
How many finger are locking?
I never had a cast for the sheath clip, was playing ping pong(raucously) with a week.

I woke up to a beautiful snow shrouded landscape. Heavy wet snow blanketing the tress and changing the sound quality of the wildlife. I can hear the doves cooing and the chickens talking in the coop. Very peaceful.
View attachment 2016807View attachment 2016808View attachment 2016809View attachment 2016810View attachment 2016807View attachment 2016808View attachment 2016809View attachment 2016810View attachment 2016807View attachment 2016808View attachment 2016809View attachment 2016810
My phone & Firefox are up to date and I'm asking if anyone else sees a triple repeat of all his pictures? This just to see if it's my phone acting up software glitch in the matrix issue? As it's not something that normally happens and I've had a few wierdness events since thee update here in BYC.

Now @RaZ & @aart I will readily admit that the accoustic & Ansel Adams like stillness on those pictures makes me miss it & recall the many wet snows that I would go out in with the ole Rollieflex SLR and snap B&W film rolls on the winter wonder-scape around Battle Creek, Marshall, Sherwood, and the Tri-cities areas. Thanks for the wonderful and relaxing "quietness" in memory lane.

My phone & Firefox are up to date and I'm asking if anyone else sees a triple repeat of all his pictures? This just to see if it's my phone acting up software glitch in the matrix issue? As it's not something that normally happens and I've had a few wierdness events since thee update here in BYC.
I saw 2 of each when I looked backed. Tried to edit the post but all I see are one of each in the preview. Might be something on my end. :confused:

Spent half an hour plowing that wet, heavy snow. Really could use chains on the tractor. I have enough of a slope that I can lose traction fairly easily. Oh well, one more thing on the wish list.

Deck has some rot here and there. I want to rebuild and expand it. So many projects, so little money. lol

Fingers are thawed now. Back out for another half hour.

Back
Top Bottom