Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Made waaaay too much stuffing. Hubby won't eat a lot, I love it. But I'm going to be eating it for a week. Oh, I have a food I love that I get to eat for the next week? Blessing number 953!

I love turkey stuffing. Hot, cold, wet or dry, I can eat it all. Send me a care package.

I worked yesterday and they held us over. The store closed at 4:00 but we had to get the trucks unloaded before we could leave. The rest of the store was treated to pizza for working on Thanksgiving but us dock workers were excluded.
To add insult to injury, the night crew didn't work the stock we unloaded so it was still there this morning. Guess who had to do that job! :duc

That was downright unacceptable!! The dock workers work the hardest! Someone needs to say something! And what the heck did the night crew do?? :mad: I worked retail for many many years. I was known as the bitch cuz I didn't let things slide. Bosses didn't like me! :lau But I did my job and did it right. I called out the bosses too! :oops: I know, it's hard to believe this sweet face was a hard a$$, but I hate slackers!!

I worked too long in the auto industry to let a petty spite like this bother me. I'm not going to let it stress me out. Some of the ways we do things just leave me shaking my head. Like the fact that none of us dock workers are allowed to use the hi=lo to unload the trucks. The power pallet jack broke several weeks ago and hasn't been fixed yet. So we unload manually. Guess how much a pallet of water weighs? You'd think they could have rented one while ours was being repaired. But noooooo. :he

Oh well. Into the breech I go.

So, waking up a short bit ago..... I've an observation / question for y'all: This pandemic has really put a stop to almost all compassionate neighborly behavior I was raised with and taught to share. How do you feel about this self observation? (I'm asking around different circles in BYC to see their thoughts as well.)

Back
Top Bottom