Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

It's snowing here...not sticking but sorta rain/snow droplets... all the talk about cold jinxed the weather. THINK SPRING
Freezing Warm Up GIF by MOODMAN

Hi everyone! Long day. I moved most of the wood to another place and covered it. I also began removing the boards on the floor. All I have to do tomorrow will be to just lift them up and work on the 2x6's so I can lay the wire and begin again.

The rain is really not helping much. I found a man who make nesting boxes. His wife is a friend of my friend from church. So I grabbed one and is in the garage so I can just install it inside. Hopefully weather improves soon.

I did something crazy. I weighted my girls,lol The biggest one, the Longhorn (Phoebe) she weights 21.6 ounces while the rest range from 19 to 20 ounces. I know it was crazy but they are bored, I am bored, so we did crazy stuff.

Hope that everyone had a good day. No spiders today RaZ!!

Saw our first garter snake of the season last week, and love to see them! Also the first tree frogs on the windows, wonderful!
Tuesday I had a meeting in Northville at a strip mall, and on the sidewalk was a painted turtle hatchling! Totally strange, out of season, and in the wrong place. The little guy has a new home with a person who does reptiles already, and who has a very good place all set up. This early in spring, what's the deal? They shouldn't be hatching for a couple or three more months...
Mary

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom