Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Hi Lovelies!
No dizziness today either! Went to make sure the run llight was on for the night and I have my terrorists stay in the run under a complete covered cage and the leghorn(P3) was out and I said, hi mama! All of a sudden I heard a bunch of steps like kids running down the stairs of an old house and sure enough, they were all out to see me. (not really). It does feels good to see them coming towards you.
HAve been inside all day doing some laundry and cleaning and of course, napping. Too cold to go out.
Just back to my gray's anatomy old runs. Love you and miss you.

~Hugs~and~Kisses~

Hi gang!

Well, I am branching off to raise some quail along with my other menagerie. Picking up the cages on Friday, the quail rails for the egg turner is on order. Only thing left to do is order eggs, but I think I'll hold off a bit due to the cold and I haven't decided on the variety yet anyway.
I've had an interest in quail for a while now. Someone gave me some Bobwhite eggs last summer and we ended up with 4 survivors. Three males and 1 female.
The compromise is that I will be cutting back on the barn yard hens and keeping to the blue Sumatra and faverolles. If anyone wants a beautiful roo, I have several of both of these two breeds to choose from. They will be headed to freezer camp soon!
I also have a few mini rex bunny's if anyone is interested. Some of the rabbits don't have the proper coat, but if you want a good poop machine or one for the freezer, let me know! I processed 4 bucks on Saturday, cleaned all the cages and bagged up pellets for the garden on Sunday. Always nice to get projects done.

Take care
I might be interested in a Blue Sumatra. Do any of them have a wide below horizontal tail? The smaller the better.
Fresh brewed coffee here, in my favorite cup.
An image of my favorite breed of chicken on the cup, a Cubalaya hen.
IMG_0159.JPG

Back
Top Bottom