Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I think she means what's the raffle. Okay. Here's the scoop:

Bring one item - ONE. Something home made, modest in price, or up to you. For example: I make Maple Syrup so I bring a small bottle, like a pint. Put it on the table and get a raffle ticket. Someone will do the raffle at some point ( I should still have a roll of tickets).

There should be no left over items if everyone keeps it simple. One item from you gets one item from another.

On another note. Back in the hey days we had animal, craft, and food sales. You still can bring things to sell if you want to. Just keep the animals shaded and watered.

Also we have a sign-in book. I think I still have that as well. I'll check and bring it if I do.

I have baby goats for sale but ain't no way they're coming with, lol.

Round two. I intend to bring one along. Fresh picked rhubarb, pie.
D08979E7-8FAA-40F1-9A85-AE0CBA7BABF9.jpeg

I think she means what's the raffle. Okay. Here's the scoop:

Bring one item - ONE. Something home made, modest in price, or up to you. For example: I make Maple Syrup so I bring a small bottle, like a pint. Put it on the table and get a raffle ticket. Someone will do the raffle at some point ( I should still have a roll of tickets).

There should be no left over items if everyone keeps it simple. One item from you gets one item from another.

On another note. Back in the hey days we had animal, craft, and food sales. You still can bring things to sell if you want to. Just keep the animals shaded and watered.

Also we have a sign-in book. I think I still have that as well. I'll check and bring it if I do.

I have baby goats for sale but ain't no way they're coming with, lol.
I want to learn about goats. Maybe next summer will work on a suitable area to get at least 2.

2yr old is at it again,lol.....
Can Pitbull be in the same area when his offspring are to hatch? Just thinking as a proud papa to be in the delivery area. Please forgive my stupidities!

:oops: I doubt I'll have anything for the raffle... sorry. I was hoping for something out of the garden, but what's ready now won't make the trip.
No problem. The raffle is kind of a bonus thing. It is certainly not a requirement. The main purpose of this event is to put a face to the name of the person that we chat with throughout the year.

2yr old is at it again,lol.....
Can Pitbull be in the same area when his offspring are to hatch? Just thinking as a proud papa to be in the delivery area. Please forgive my stupidities!
He was with his babies here when they hatched. I took him away from his family for you.

Back
Top Bottom